The experienced staff at United Health Actuarial Services, Inc. (UHAS) is highly qualified to perform all actuarial functions relating to Medicaid.
Medicaid Actuarial Services Offered:
- Help negotiate/advocate for higher rates with actuarial credentials using historical and current financial/utilization experience and any other tools at our disposal
- Analyze financial and medical management reports in order to identify services where potential savings or rate relief can be sought
- Help you understand various revenue-related issues such as risk-adjustment methodologies, pass-through payments, episode-based fees such as maternity, etc.
- Help you develop an accurate and comprehensive budget forecast by rate-cell and service category complete with adjustments for medical trend, contracting and plan design changes, management initiatives, membership projections, administrative costs, etc.
- Assist you in the development of monthly expense including IBNR and other reserves, changes in contracting, changes in membership profile and the identification of sources of gains and losses
- Provide actuarial expertise for internal management meetings and when reporting to your board
Contact us to learn more about our Medicaid services.